Qualified Counselling and Therapy Services in Crawley, Horsham, West Sussex
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and I am subject to its professional conduct procedure. I work strictly with the BACP Ethical Framework for good practice in counselling and Psychotherapy.
I attend regular counselling supervision, I work within my level of competency and I am committed to continuing my professional development.
My skills and qualifications include:
- BSc (Hons) Integrative Counselling
- Cert Counselling and listening skills
- Bereavement Care training
- NHS Assessing Suicide Risk in individuals with Depression
- NHS Training in Time Limited Counselling
- NHS Training in Childhood Trauma
- NHS Training in Working with Older Adults
- NHS Stop Smoking Advisor
- Relational Couples Counselling Training
- Personality disorder training
- Training in Brief Solution Focussed Therapy
- Training in an Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Coaching the Babyboomer Generation Training
- Weight management and nutrition
- MEND theory leader for community child obesity Programmes.
- Accredited Family Group Conference Co-ordinator for Daybreak.
- Level 3 REP’sRegistered Fitness instructor/ GP Exercise Referral Consultant