Qualified Counselling and Therapy Services in Southwater, Horsham, Crawley and other areas of West Sussex
I am an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and I am subject to its professional conduct procedure. I work strictly with the BACP Ethical Framework for good practice in counselling and Psychotherapy.
I attend regular counselling supervision, I work within my level of competency and I am committed to continuing my professional development.
My skills and qualifications include:
- BSc (Hons) Integrative Counselling
- Counselling for Depression (Metanoia)
- Mindfulness Teacher (Mindfulness Now)
- Bereavement Care training
- NHS Assessing Suicide Risk in individuals with Depression
- NHS Training in Time Limited Counselling
- NHS Training In Childhood Trauma
- NHS Training in Working with The Body
- NHS Training in Understanding Neuroscience
- NHS Internal Family Systems training
- Relational Couples Counselling Training
- Personality disorder training
- Training in Brief Solution Focussed Therapy
- Training in an Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Training in Coaching The Babyboomer Generation
- Weight management and nutrition
- MEND theory leader for community child obesity Programmes.
- Accredited Family Group Conference Co-ordinator for Daybreak
- Level 3 REP’s Registered Fitness instructor/ GP Exercise Referral Consultant